Terms of service
- Copyright for each book and eBoos offered at our bookstore belongs to author, translator and Cultural Institution Blesok. Books and eBooks can not be copied (in part or completely) or distributed (in part or completely) without written consent from Cultural Institution Blesok (authors).
- eBooks sold on our websites cannot be resold. Free eBooks downloaded from Blesok Bookstore may be redistributed only if there is clearly visible link towards Blesok Bookstore and the exact location (URL) through which the download was made.
- What information do we collect?
- What do we use your information for?
- How do we protect your information?
- Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- Third party links
- Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- Your Consent
Ways of payment
You can choose several ways of payment:
- online with payment card (Maestro, Master, Visa) on a global level, via CaSys;
- online with PayPal – for citizens of countries which are within the PayPal system;
- with bank and postal payment – in Macedonia only. If the payment is not executed within three working days, the order will be canceled and erased from the system.
Available ways of payment correspond with selected location and currency.
- Cultural Institution Blesok ships the products to the address stated by the customer, on the next working day upon the payment receipt, using regular mail.
- Postage and packaging are not included in the price.
- Postage and packaging are free for orders bigger than 500 denars (~8 €).
- Ordered and paid eBooks are able for download from Blesok Bookstore.
- Cultural Institution Blesok provide refund only for the books bought from and paid through www.blesok-shop.mk or according sub-domains.